Apple is freshly out with its latest flagship the i-phone 7 plus. Even with some minor changes Apple has managed to turn many heads with an aura of controversy surrounding the duo smartphones.
Apple’s smart business decision to ditch the 3.5mm headphone jack surely disappointed few of apple fanboys but that strategy has helped apple in increase in its finances.
KEY FEATURES :-
- Water-proof metal unibody with redesigned, less-obtrusive antenna strips
- 5.5″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 1080p resolution, 401ppi, wide color gamut, 3D Touch tech
- Pressure-sensitive Home key powered by a brand new Taptic Engine
- Quad-core (2+2) 64-bit Apple CPU, hexa-core GPU, 3GB of RAM, Apple A10 Fusion SoC
- Dual 12MP camera: wide-angle F/1.8 + telephoto F/2.8, quad-LED flash, phase detection auto focus, wide color capture, face and body detection; 2160p@30fps video recording
- 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Comes in 32 , 128, and 256GB of built-in storage
- Second-gen Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE Cat.9 (600Mbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.2; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS; NFC (Apple Pay only)
- 2,900mAh battery
- New dual camera setup
- New and faster Apple A10 chip
- 3GB Ram
- New and improved Battery
- touch capactive home button
- Faster processor
- No 3.5mm audio jack (ships with a Lightning to 3.5mm adapter)
- No microSD slot
- NFC functionality limited to Apple Pay
- Still no fast or wireless charging, no IR port or FM radio
- No user-replaceable battery
- Scratch-prone Jet Black model
- Last year’s snap-on cases won’t fit the iPhone 7 Plus due to the different camera module footprint
The display of the new I-Phone is same as its previous generations I-Phone 6s Plus
a 5.5 inch 1080p display with 3D touch
Apple claims that the 2900 mAh battery is 5.5% bigger than the previous generations I-Phone 6s Plus. it can do about 18 hours of 3G calls, 13 and a half hours of web browsing on a single charge, or you can watch videos for about 8 hours. The standby endurance turned out way above average (13 days) and thus the very good endurance rating of 75 hours. There is also the new energy-efficient Apple A10 Fusion chip, which combined with the new battery and optimized iOS 10, should offer a longer battery life than before.
Sticking to its original design Apple’s I-Phone 7 Plus brings a solid hardware upgrade considering its predecessor . Priced at around Rs 60k-92k is certainly overpriced compared to its competitors with the Galaxy S7 edge ,Pixel series and etc. Apple also does not offer key features like NFC , 3.5mm Headphone jack,Quick charge,Expandable storage etc.
If you have the money and the latest and greatest the new I-Phone 7 plus is a keeper.